You should check out Matt's post from yesterday and comment on it so that next year at about this time, I can do this:
Last Year's Predictions:
Zero is a perfect score. To calculate your total places off, I found the number of places above or below the actual that you predicted each team within their division.
Luke took the cake last year, and also tied best division honors, by only being 2 places off in the NL East. Jason was only 2 off in the AL West (an easier task, with only 4 teams), but also was only 2 off in the NL Central (the hardest division - 6 teams). Jason and Matt were the only managers to predict correct entries in the world series. Jason accurately predicted Philadelphia would lose, and Matt predicted the Yankees to be there.
By the way, check out matt's awesome spring training photo. I'm nominating it as a possible league header. That is, unless Jason took that picture currently in the header, which would be awesome.
Lastly, if you don't want to have to keep checking the blog for posts and comments (but you currently have a google reader (if you don't have one of these for news/baseball aggregation purposes you should get one)) you can subscribe to both the posts and comments by entering these into the subscription box (one at a time).
http://laligabaseball.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
http://laligabaseball.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default
That is all.
Jake (Jake)
Done.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone has any other suggestions for the blog, feel free to let me know.
sweet. The site looks great. The only thing I would change is somehow making the random card generator land on the robin ventura rookie card more often. I just can't get enough.
ReplyDelete