Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Roto Overall Stats

.

HittingRPTSHRPTSRBIPTSSBPTSAVGPTSOPSPTSCYCPTSTotalRANK

.

Jabberwocks7671326242180.30280.873804.541.51

.

The Old Mill664206858420.29770.866704.538.52

.

Olerud Helmeteers7462286961660.2740.8263.504.5383

.

Gilkey's Eyeballs6951856451140.27560.863604.535.54

.

Jason Bere's Sluggers798164572.51770.27450.8263.504.534.55

.

The Josh Hamiltoes602217707310.26330.834504.529.56

.

Doc's LSD No-No613143491630.2421.50.722204.5187

.

Tito Landrum Express571101572.51250.2421.50.714104.516.58

.

.

.

PitchingWPTSSPTSKPTSERAPTSWHIPPTSK/BBPTSNHPTSTotalRANK

.

The Josh Hamiltoes1184210682.381.0783.21604441

.

Jason Bere's Sluggers53678043.5451.186.52.1641837.52

.

Tito Landrum Express75.5679464.3221.2442.6150433.53

.

The Old Mill75.5545812.4771.253.2270433.53

.

Doc's LSD No-No75.5319354.2631.186.53.44804335

.

Jabberwocks75.5676723.0361.2732.0930430.56

.

Olerud Helmeteers31.55410074.0241.422.0420424.57

.

Gilkey's Eyeballs31.5547634.8611.431210415.58

.

.

.

.

OverallPTSRANK

.

The Josh Hamiltoes73.51

.

Jabberwocks722

.

The Old Mill722

.

Jason Bere's Sluggers722

.

Olerud Helmeteers62.55

.

Gilkey's Eyeballs516

.

Doc's LSD No-No516

.

Tito Landrum Express508

.

5 comments:

  1. Well, my lead closed in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this while it lasts. I don't expect to hold a spot even near the top within a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me feel better about being in last place in yahoo league.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Jake. You've been way too close both weeks in too many categories. I felt bad last week.

    ReplyDelete