First, let's look at Yahoo's hot/not. I've never been more convinced that they are randomly selecting players.
Hurry, Don Kelly's 1 run and Alexi Casilla's 2 runs are still on the waiver wire! As for Magglio, I'll accept that he is on fire at the moment. You could definitely do worse than than 7 runs.
Like Placido Polanco's ICE COLD 10 runs and .484 average. Gerald Laird is colder than Alexi Casilla because he's batting .136 instead of .000.
The pitching is just as complex.

?
Who else wants to see this? I'm a huge fan of knuckeballers and I swear I'm going to teach my kid to throw a knuckleball the moment he is old enough to tell me he hates me.
You may have heard O-dog suggest that Jermaine Dye is still without contract because of racism. It's (of course) impossible to test, but someone at BtB gives it a try.
This is from a while back. I love rethinking divisions, etc. I feel bad that the O's will never again attend a world series/playoffs, and I feel bad that the Ranger's nearest division rival is 1,500 miles away. Here is a floating realignment option you may have heard about. I would like to know your thoughts on how you would realign baseball/along with playoff implications.
Here is a joe pos post about length of game, which is apparently a hot-button issue(?)
Lastly, Who has a lower OBP than their batting average? How is that even possible?
Hurry, Don Kelly's 1 run and Alexi Casilla's 2 runs are still on the waiver wire! As for Magglio, I'll accept that he is on fire at the moment. You could definitely do worse than than 7 runs.
Like Placido Polanco's ICE COLD 10 runs and .484 average. Gerald Laird is colder than Alexi Casilla because he's batting .136 instead of .000.The pitching is just as complex.

?Who else wants to see this? I'm a huge fan of knuckeballers and I swear I'm going to teach my kid to throw a knuckleball the moment he is old enough to tell me he hates me.
You may have heard O-dog suggest that Jermaine Dye is still without contract because of racism. It's (of course) impossible to test, but someone at BtB gives it a try.
This is from a while back. I love rethinking divisions, etc. I feel bad that the O's will never again attend a world series/playoffs, and I feel bad that the Ranger's nearest division rival is 1,500 miles away. Here is a floating realignment option you may have heard about. I would like to know your thoughts on how you would realign baseball/along with playoff implications.
Here is a joe pos post about length of game, which is apparently a hot-button issue(?)
Lastly, Who has a lower OBP than their batting average? How is that even possible?
My strategy will be to teach any child I have to throw with both arms & be a switch-hitter. Then I'll retire & live off the signing bonus.
ReplyDelete