
While I lured you in with a header and picture that made you think I was going to talk about the Atari Lynx, I am only here to deliver baseball links to you.
I will, however, tap your nostalgic brainstem by leading you to this post about how good a team Monty Burns put together.
Poor Zack Greinke. And if you are not into FanGraphs yet, get there. It's cool and nerdy all at the same time. Just like us.
If you didn't see this opening day play by Mark Buehrle, you have probably been under a rock/not subscribing to cable.
Enter your combatant in the royal rumble of baseball. Don't worry, David Eckstein has already been suggested.
If you don't frequent Baseball Reference, then you are missing out. A list of all Albert's homeruns. Awesome. Who was his first major league HR RBI? Of course it was Ray Lankford.
Lastly, this.
And remember, this is a great place for you to post your links. Don't hold back.
No comments:
Post a Comment