I'm sorry, just had to mention how awesome this thing is again. I'm flippin between the games like they're all on TV. DBacks wrap it up against Rox, switch over to catch McGhee grand slam the Bucs, and now watching the Phils in SF. All on my TV in Hi-Def with ease.
Either Time Warner sucks, or we need to upgrade our cable modem, or something... because mine is not as awesome as Matt is describing. I'm getting a lot of freezing at random points, the picture is most definitely not HD (it's not bad, I'd just compare it to watching tv in the 80s). It's just surprising me, because I have a wired connection to the PS3, hoping that would give me the best possible connection.
And then on Sunday every game save one was giving me the message "error ocurred during video playback" and the games wouldn't even load.
I was hoping these were a general problem for the whole system, and something they would work the kinks out of, but now I'm worried it's my setup.
On sundays FOX and ESPN usually buy a few games that will then be blacked out to the general public. Maybe that accounts for the sunday problems. I have comcast internets, and the games stream hd through my roku like whole milk through my intestines.
The PS3 wasn't working for me on Sunday either, but I just chalked it up to being the first weekend. How badly is the video freezing? I have some stutters every now and then, but not too bad. Also are you connected to your tv via HDMI or something else?
It's STILL not broadcasting on Roku yet, so it's even better than roku. (sad face)
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty freaking awesome, can't wait to see how it looks.
ReplyDeleteYeah, watching it right now and it's freaking amazing.
ReplyDeleteI am beyond jealous. Please, 360, please.
ReplyDeleteThis is the last straw. I am now in the process of selling off my 360 to get a PS3.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, just had to mention how awesome this thing is again. I'm flippin between the games like they're all on TV. DBacks wrap it up against Rox, switch over to catch McGhee grand slam the Bucs, and now watching the Phils in SF. All on my TV in Hi-Def with ease.
ReplyDeleteEither Time Warner sucks, or we need to upgrade our cable modem, or something... because mine is not as awesome as Matt is describing. I'm getting a lot of freezing at random points, the picture is most definitely not HD (it's not bad, I'd just compare it to watching tv in the 80s). It's just surprising me, because I have a wired connection to the PS3, hoping that would give me the best possible connection.
ReplyDeleteAnd then on Sunday every game save one was giving me the message "error ocurred during video playback" and the games wouldn't even load.
I was hoping these were a general problem for the whole system, and something they would work the kinks out of, but now I'm worried it's my setup.
On sundays FOX and ESPN usually buy a few games that will then be blacked out to the general public. Maybe that accounts for the sunday problems. I have comcast internets, and the games stream hd through my roku like whole milk through my intestines.
ReplyDeleteThe PS3 wasn't working for me on Sunday either, but I just chalked it up to being the first weekend. How badly is the video freezing? I have some stutters every now and then, but not too bad. Also are you connected to your tv via HDMI or something else?
ReplyDelete